Colwick Industrial Estate
Nottingham, NG4 2BB
Movement of land-based drilling rigs involves the complex and highly co-ordinated movement of large numbers of equipment loads. It is imperative that each lorry arrives at the right time and in the correct sequence. In order to accomplish this work efficiently and effectively the company operates its own transport department with a fleet of traction units, trailers and tankers, and has enabled us to operate a highly efficient service for third party clients.
Specialist transport services include:
- Traction units up to 44te Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Heavy duty traction units operating up to 65te GVW.
- Trailers from 9.15m - 13.72m (30' - 45') fitted with twist-locks, high headboards, and goal posts for carrying tubulars.
- Ramped low loader, extending in 1m stages to an overall bed length of 18m (59').
- King low loader with a 40te payload and a very low 600mm ride height.
- Tankers, including 4 x 5000gallon stainless steel potable water tankers, 5 x 6000 gallon suction tankers, 1 x 3000 gallon suction tanker.
- Moffet 'Mounty' forklifts with high lift masts and 2.8te lifting capability.
- 'Hiab' crane-lorry with a 17t/m crane mounted on a 9.15m (30') trailer. It can lift 8te at 3m radius and 2.2te at its maximum radius of 11m.
All our crane lorry operators are qualified appointed persons for lifting operations and also carry CSCS 'Manager' cards. We can therefore provide a full contract lift service.
We also have a number of ADR-trained drivers.
We are a registered waste carrier. You can download a copy of our license here.
We can provide a fully managed service for difficult and awkward loads. We'll carry out a site visit if necessary and then take care of all necessary paperwork such as movement orders.
Whatever the job, large or small, we have the expertise and equipment to provide you with a one-stop service.